Career coaches are available in-person, via phone, or virtually to walk students and alumni through their career questions step by step.
The Career Development team provides many free tools to help students and alumni pursue their goals.
Our career experts also share professional guidance through coaching. Coaching topics include, but are not limited to:
- Resume / Cover Letter Review
- Strong Interest Inventory Interpretation
- Myers-Briggs Interpretation
- International Internship Meeting
- Internship Assistance
- Interview Preparation
- Career Exploration
- Career Change Strategy
- Graduate School Assistance
- Job Search Strategies
- Choosing a Major
- LinkedIn / Networking