Come join an ensemble where guitarists can further their skills and perform together!
Having fun collaborating with others at different ability levels and playing a variety of musical genres.
Instructor: Glen Larson
Guitarists with at least one semester of lesson experience and a working knowledge of first position, note reading, rhythms and chords.
- Tuesdays, 7:30-8:30 p.m., Totino Choir Room
- Meets for 6 rehearsals each semester
- Fall rehearsal dates: October 27, November 3, 10, 17, 24, and December 1
- Spring rehearsal dates: March 23, 30, April 6, 13, 20, 27
- December 7, 7 p.m., Academy Ensemble Concert, Nazareth Chapel
- May 3, 7 p.m., Academy Ensemble Concert, Nazareth Chapel
- $75 per semester (6, 60-min. rehearsals)